Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Serenity Fairy Wishes Photo Album

Hello, Kathy here and it's my Tuesday to post.

I needed a birthday gift for a very dear cousin so I decided to create a Photo Album.  I wanted to use some fairy images because my cousin owns her own Plant Rental Company on a very popular island here in the states.  My thought was to create something that had to do with plants and gardens, thus the idea of fairies, right.

My images are the Serenity Fairy collection from Polkadoodles and can be found here.  The album design is Laura Dennison's Z-Flap.



I colored all of the fairy images with my copics.  Here is one of my favorite images.  You can find more images on my blog.  I don't want to bore you here.



Here's a close up of the bow.



I hope that you enjoy looking at this creation.  Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy