Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Gift bags

It's my Tuesday to post at Craft-Dee BowZ, and I'm thankful for the 'scheduling' feature on Blogger since I'm out of town at this time, having a white Christmas in Flagstaff, Arizona with my husband, daughter and our beagles. The challenge this month at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW. The team, however, likes a bit more of a challenge since we use bows all the time anyway, so our challenge was to decorate a box or bag and use the colors burgundy, evergreen and tulle. Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More and I used this wonderful image called Cabin in the Woods. The name is a bit fitting, isn't it?!


I even made a gift tag for my gift bag. Thank you, Donna, for the base tag which I decorated!



The ribbon we had to use was awesome again this month. I used this dark red checkered ribbon for my bow. I made multi-sized loops using my bow tool and couldn't have done this with just 2 hands, so this bow tool was invaluable to me!
 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is proud to sponsor this challenge. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by  Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice to the winner of this challenge.
 

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed time with family and friends.

                                                                                                Hugs,
                                                               Gail