Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Winters Day

Hi All
It's Tracey here and it is my turn to show you my creation for this month....The Dt have been creating their individual  projects using the theme of  "Snowflakes "  and the colours of blue navy and silver. I have chosen a silvery grey  project for you
.I have used the image called Winters Day...Isn't she  a sweetie  from Cute as a button who are the sponsors for the February challenge here at Craft-Dee BowZ  .


 I coloured her with promarkers and used First edition Christmas Wishes papers from Trimcraft. I also used the Sue Wilson/ creative expressions snowflake die set.The handmade flower is made using the heartfelt creations Arianna blooms die and stamp set  ,which I stamped and embossed onto white card and acetate using glitter embossing powder. the centre gem is from wild orchid


The chipboard snowflake on the front panel has been coloured with pebeo silver guilding wax and had a gem added to the centre,these fab chipboards were sent along with the pretty silver ribbon as part of my MPP pack.

 
 
   I also used my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow making tool to form the pretty bow





Here is what the inside of the card looks like when opened
 

well that's all from me ..It is now up to you to join us in the "Anything goes with a handmade bow February challenge with your own project ...good luck and Happy Crafting
Tracey x