Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thinking of you .....

Hi
It 's Tracey here with my april post for you.This month the Craft-Dee Bowz DT  are showcasing the colours Ombre,Cream and Fuschia and the words "Thinking of you "...Here is my  project using cream and thinking of you ...I have used a lovely set of Sue wilson  noble diesto create the card shape and the lovely panel in the centre. The cute heart peeking out in the left corner was made using a cheery lynn die .The gorgeous flower is by Petaloo . The papers are from tonic studios butterfly pad .I used my trusty Craft-Dee BowZ Bow making tool to make the double looped bow it  is sooo easy to use and enables you to make such striking bows to add to your creations.







 I hope I have inspired you to enter the April  Craft-Dee Bowz  Anything with a handmade bow challenge..We are also having a blog hop if you would like to join in the fun...
                                                                     Happy crafting
                                                                          Tracey x