Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vicki's tag mini album card

Vicki here with my July project created using this month's theme... a multi loop bow, flowers and tags in shades of pink, light green and lavender.

I created an accordion tag mini album card using 4 tags that are "hinged" together with cardstock and covered with patterned paper. 


I used Scor Tape to adhere the cardstock to the tags.


The cardstock is measured to fit the tags and creased down the center.  I added Scor tape to either side of the crease on the hinges.


Next, I adhered them in an alternating fashion to create a fan fold album.


The front of the folding tag album card is covered with patterned paper and lots of luscious flowers. The multi loop pink bow was created using a Craft-Dee BowZ Bowmaker Tool.  Love this tool and it travels with me to wherever I am crafting.  I added an identical bow to the back of the album directly behind the one on the front for more dimension.  The closing tie wraps around the back of the album and ties on the side.


I covered the inside tags with patterned paper also and embellished with flowers, trim, die cut butterflies and quote stickers. 

Featured Product
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool
Ribbon

Play along with the Craft-Dee BowZ  July Challenge.  Click on the Monthly Challenge tab located at the top of the blog for details and guidelines.  You could be the next winner of a spool of ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
 Vicki