Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love Card with Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana here today sharing a card. This month Craft-Dee BowZ has partnered with The Graphics Fairy, an amazing source of fabulous, free digital images. If you have not visited this site it is fantastic! I have created a card using one of their fairy images.

I started with an embossed cardstock base and then added some script stamping and a wide strip of lace. Donna set me a gorgeous handmade butterfly and some beautiful butterfly lace, which I was happy to use on this card! I inked the edges of my image with Distress Ink and Stickles for a bit of shimmer.


I tied this pretty double loop bow with two different pieces of ribbon and my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool. I loved the look of the gold satin under the sheer organza striped ribbon. Simply layer the ribbons on top of each other and use the Craft-Dee BowZ Tool as you would with a single piece of ribbon to create this two-toned bow.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy crafting!
~Dana