Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Birdhouse

Hi Everyone,
Today is the 5th Tuesday for this month. I usually post here at Craft-Dee BowZ on the 1st Tuesday but that date was April 1 and we post the the new challenge on beginning of the month. So since there were 5 Tuesdays this month, I decided to post on the 5th Tuesday which is today. Whew, did you follow me on that one. LOL

I decided on a darling birdhouse and bird for my card today.


Used my trusty Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make my double loop bow using my gray satin ribbon. I layered that on top of a piece of dotted ribbon that is wound like roses.It's probably hard to see because the bow is layered on top.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Hot Off The Press - Sweet Tweets
Paper/Card Stock
: Green CS,Gray CS Cream CS, White CS
Ink: Black Dye Ink, White pigment ink
Dies/Embossing Folders Used: Tree
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Gray Satin Ribbon, Black with White Dots Flowered Ribbon


Next Tuesday I will be back with my regular post. See you then. In the meantime, have you submitted a card to the monthly challenge. If not, you still have time.We would love to see your entry.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon