Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wedding Layout

Hi, it's Patti and it's my time to share a wedding page. This is our daughter on her wedding day. I focused this black and white photo on the beautiful offwhite and burnt orange ribbons. I used my Craft-Dee Bowz tool and made a triple loop bow with the wide sheer ribbon, then made a single loop with the burnt orange and layered it on top and pinned it with a pretty stick pin!


Here is a close-up of the beautiful ribbon and the bow, also the lace border. You can see the little stick pin accent as well.


Here you see the beautiful strip that I embossed with the 12" embossing folder by Darice. I then inked it white and used lavendar and gold stickles along with gems and pearl accents.


Here you can see the beautiful Prima blooms and butterfly that matched perfectly with the ribbons. I was lucky and found some old Cosmo Cricket Love Letters paper in my stash!!! The colors were just right!
The journaling is rub-ons from Kaisercraft. I love the colors together and I think it shows well with the b/w photo. The Craft-Dee Bowz tool makes it easy to create gorgeous multi-loop bows and layer them if you want to!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will create and play with your Craft-Dee Bowz tool, and if you don't have one, what are you waiting for?!?!?!?!!!!!